Objectives: The main objectives of ETSC- Nepal are as follows:
- Achieve the development goal by formation of community organizations, capacity building, plan development and implementation.
- For improving the social and economical living standard of the marginalized and disadvantaged communities, increase the opportunities of self employment through income generative program by producing skilled human resources.
- For raising awareness on human rights, child development, health, education including family and spiritual awareness as well as to bring development in these sectors, provide opportunities in the areas of fundamental Nepali skills and techniques.
- Identifying the common public concerned issues, take initiatives to address and solve such issues.
- Establish just peace and prosperous society.
- Sharing the common objectives and thoughts with like minded governmental, non governmental, local, regional, national and international organizations, extend the development services.
You are welcome to extend helping hands in the mission of the ETSC-Nepal.
Contact – ETSC Nepal
P.O. Box 18, Hetauda