S.N. Name Leadership/Position Gender
1. Mr. Nabin Chaudhari Chairman Male
2. Mr. Nim Bahadur Ghatane Member Male
3. Mr. Surya Prakash Rai Member Secretary Male
4. Mr. Iman Singh Ghalan Joint- Secretary Female
5. Mrs. Parbati Kandel Treasurer Female
6. Mrs. Sita Pariyar Member Female
7. Mr. Uma Ghimire Member Male
8. Ms. Mrs. Sunita Ghalan Member Female
9. Mr. Prem Bahadur Waiba Member Male
1. Monitoring & Evaluation
3. Resource Management
4. Public relation
1. Dharma Ram Lama
2. Krishna Bahadur Rana Magar
3. Ashok Adhikari
Consultant/Advisor Name Leadership /Position
1. Dr. Dil Prasad Shrestha Executive Director; MITRA
Management Innovation, Training and Research Academy
Health & HIVAIDS consultant:
1. Dr. Ranga Raj Dhungana; Executive Director; National Health Foundation
1. Mr. Keshab Gautam Ex. Appellate court Bar: President
2. Mrs. Sanju Shrestha Advocate
General Members of organization:
General Members 42 - Male/Female
ETSC-Nepal is an organization located in Hetaunda Municipality working for the most vulnerable communities of Makwanpur district. With the joint effort and cooperation of the local leaders, ETSC–Nepal was established in the year 1998 AD. ETSC received the legal recognition from District Administration Office Makwanpur in the year 1999 AD as an organization working in the field of social welfare. ETSC-Nepal is a community based NGO formed with the self initiation of the community with the objective to bring long term transformation in the society. The organization gives special focus in working for achieving the common concern issues such as by developing the accessibility to resources of the highly marginalized and disadvantaged communities and bring changes in their economical, political, religious, social situation and traditional thoughts.
ETSC-Nepal has been implementing various programmes in the different VDCs of Makwanpur district and other district of Nepal. In these targeted areas, VDC level awareness groups have been formed. These awareness groups are being provided with capacity building opportunities for executing both the awareness activities as well as local level development activities such as plan development, management and implementation. In addition, this service has also been extended to other districts.
ETSC-Nepal has been guiding various community groups. As a result, this has been promoting special focus in the identification and mobilization of local level knowledge, skills, experience and different types of resources including the external resources as required for addressing various types of existing problems in the community. In this context, ETSC–Nepal has been institutionalizing and managing varied community groups. As its main value, ETSCN believes that sustainable development of the community is possible if the community people themselves take the initiative for fulfilling the basic needs of the community and for the qualitative development in their livelihood. Hence, ETSC –Nepal has been progressing forward with keen interest in realizing this value into real practice.
ETSC-Nepal's Vision for Itself:
"Competent, Credible and Interdependent Organization."
ETSC-Nepal's vision for Community:
"To Build Up the Prosperous and Righteous Society with
the Light of a New Hope."
“ETSC strives to enhance the access on resources of marginalized vulnerable communities by
loving and caring the creation of God in order to establish prosperous and righteous society."
Empowered Communities with the Resources.
The main objectives of ETSC- Nepal are as follows:
Achieve the development goal by formation of community organizations, capacity building, plan development and implementation.
For improving the social, economical, and political living standard of the marginalized and disadvantaged communities, increase the opportunities of self employment through income generative program by producing skilled human resources.
For raising awareness on human rights, child development, health, education including family and spiritual awareness as well as to bring development in these sectors, provide opportunities in the areas of fundamental Nepali skills and techniques.
Identifying the common public concerned issues, take initiatives to address and solve such issues.
Establish just peace and prosperous society.
Sharing the common objectives and thoughts with like minded governmental, non governmental, local, regional, national and international organizations, extend the development services.
Strategic Objectives for the Program:
- To raise consciousness against HIV/AIDS and human trafficking resulting to decrease in HIV/AIDS cases and human trafficking within the constituency.
- To improve livelihood of margenalised families by educating and improving their skills.
- To enhance enterprising and marketing skills of the vulnerable communities in order to raise their living standard.
- To raise awareness and improve the maternal child health for their empowerment.
- To increase the rate of school going children and subsequently reduce in the deprivation of the vulnerable children on their rights to education.
Operational Objective (Management objective):
- To build the capacity of staffs and executive committee members
- To generate internal resources for the financial sustainability of the organization.
- To develop leadership in the rural communities for the capacity building of the community based organizations.
- To establish a development resource and information centre for HIV/AIDS and human trafficking.
Education Training and Service for community-Nepal has been working in the VDCs of Makwanpur district as their main target areas. In addition, by extending the networks of local level groups, it has been conducting program in different other districts of Nepal.
Marginalized and Vulnerable Community, Poor, Illiterate, Dalits, Ethnic Groups, Indigenous and Endangered Groups.
ETSC-Nepal has developed its specific main values in order to make its performance more practical, transparent and public oriented. It also seeks to bring flexibility and consistency in the organizational behavior.
- Love and compassion for the human kind.
- Democratic practises
- Learn and Act
- Ecological balance
- Respect for the community culture
ETSC-Nepal has been conducting various activities based on the need of the community. For the effective implementation of the program, ETSC-Nepal has developed its own network. Community groups within the network have been working according to their weekly, monthly and yearly plans which are based on the needs of the community. ETSC Nepal has been supporting them through regular monitoring, evaluation and feedbacks.